"MY LIFE"
My life has not been the easiest you see,
For everything I've had has been taken from me.
All my possessions I've gained on my own,
From no one have I received what they've sewn.
I've had to experience life first hand,
Starting with nothing, my knowledge to expand.
Finding out for myself, just how I should live,
Waking up everyday, with nothing to give.
For everything I have learned in life so far,
Has been on my own, no help to make par.
I'm sure there's people out there that care,
I just haven't found them, It just isn't fair.
Still some day I hope that people will change,
Start seeing the big picture, there attitudes exchange.
But until that day I'll keep living for me,
Making myself better, one day you'll see.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment